When it comes to making the purchase of a new home, you may feel anxious and nervous. Whether you have been through this process multiple times or this is your first time, having a knowledgeable realtor should be your goal. Having a local real estate expert who is aware of the trends of the area, the neighborhood you’re looking to move to, is a huge bonus.
Here are qualities to look for when finding the right agent for you.
- Genuine Care
- Find a realtor that genuinely cares for you are your needs. If they care, it will show. They will be committed to finding your next home for you. Find someone who you want to share with your friends, coworkers, and neighbors.
- In-Person Connection
- With today’s technology, realtors can be mostly virtual. You want someone who is committed to meeting with you in person. Houses can be e-mailed, showings can be virtual, you can communicate through e-mail and texts. Meeting with you in person is still a top priority for you to find the home of your dreams.
- Accommodating to your needs
- Find a realtor that accommodates to all your needs and wants. You want someone that will keep digging until they find your just right home.
- The more honest and open your realtor is, the more you can trust them. When and if they give bad news, it was probably very hard for them to tell you about it. They don’t like giving it as much as you don’t like hearing it. You can trust that they are going to give you the truth and honest information, and not just do what they think will make you happy.
When you make the decision to buy or sell a home, make sure you choose an agent that exemplifies these qualities to guide you through this exciting and complicated process. Call us at The Brunner Burkhart Group for your real estate needs. All our highly-qualified realtors will put YOU first!